|Soluble Ammonia (N-NH4)||15,000 mg/kg|
|Soluble Nitrate (N-N03)||3 mg/L|
|Total Nitrogen (N)||40,000 mg/kg|
|Total Phosphorus||5,000 mg/kg|
|Soluble Phosphorus||130 mg/l (6%)|
|Potassium (K)||20,000 mg/kg|
|Calcium (Ca)||65,000 mg/kg|
|Magnesium (Mg)||0.5 %|
|Humic and Fulvic Acids||
25 % w/w
Values may vary ± 10%
Organic fertilisers and soils contain beneficial microbes, therefore it is recommended that gloves are worn when handling FabFert® and that precaution is taken to minimise inhalation of dust particles that can be generated during application.
FABFERT® contains high levels of plant ammonia, which may become volatile and cause a slight ammonia smell and may irritate eyes. FABFERT® is not edible; watch out for and prevent children ingesting any product.
FabFert® Organic Fertiliser is made locally by Spartel Pty Ltd a WA owned and operated company.
FABFERT® Truckload (25m3) with spreading option
Fab-Fert® is a premium quality organic garden fertiliser that is perfect for giving your plants that extra boost to keep them happy an in optimum health.
Fab-Fert® is made from natural organic matter and contains high levels of essential vitamins and minerals that plants need to grow.
Fab-Fert® contains beneficial soil microbes that stimulate root growth and make ideal soil conditions for earth worms.
Fab-Fert® is a slow-release, highly concentrated fertiliser so only a small amount is needed to achieve excellent results. These application rates indicate how little you need:
- Leafy Vegetables: 10 m3 / acre
- Strawberries: 10 m3 / acre
- Tomato, Capsicum: 25 m3 / acre
- Turf farming: 5-10 m3 / acre
The main benefits that come from using Fab-Fert® are:
- Vigorous and healthy plant growth
- Perfect for growing large nutritious chemical free fruit and vegetables
- Improved soil fertility and moisture capacity
- Providing your garden with natural nutrients and minerals
- Reduced watering requirements
- Building a sustainable future for our children and theirs
Fab-Fert® Organic Fertiliser is made locally by Spartel Pty Ltd a WA owned and operated company.