|Soluble Ammonia (N-NH4)||15,000 mg/kg|
|Soluble Nitrate (N-N03)||3 mg/L|
|Total Nitrogen (N)||40,000 mg/kg|
|Total Phosphorus||5,000 mg/kg|
|Soluble Phosphorus||130 mg/l (6%)|
|Potassium (K)||20,000 mg/kg|
|Calcium (Ca)||65,000 mg/kg|
|Magnesium (Mg)||0.5 %|
|Humic and Fulvic Acids||
25 % w/w
Values may vary ± 10%
Organic fertilisers and soils contain beneficial microbes, therefore it is recommended that gloves are worn when handling FabFert® and that precaution is taken to minimise inhalation of dust particles that can be generated during application.
FABFERT® contains high levels of plant ammonia, which may become volatile and cause a slight ammonia smell and may irritate eyes. FABFERT® is not edible; watch out for and prevent children ingesting any product.
FabFert® Organic Fertiliser is made locally by Spartel Pty Ltd a WA owned and operated company.
Fabfert Liquid Organic Fertiliser
Fab-Fert® Liquid Organic Fertiliser is a concentrated liquid fertiliser which requires 50:1 dilution before application. These application rates indicate how little you need, after dilution:
- Indoor plants: 1tbsp/plant
- Outdoor plants: 1 cup/plant
- Flowering plants: 1 cup/plant
- Lawn maintenance: 10L covers 100m2
Fab-Fert® is a low odour organic fertiliser approved by the WA Health Department.
The main benefits that come from using Fab-Fert® are:
- Vigorous and healthy plant growth
- Perfect for growing nutritious chemical free fruit and vegies in your backyard
- Improved soil fertility and moisture capacity
- Providing your garden with natural nutrients and minerals
- Building a sustainable future for our children and theirs
Fab-Fert® Organic Fertiliser is made locally by Spartel Pty Ltd a WA owned and operated company.